Regina Recreation Online
Regina Recreation Online...the fast, easy and convenient way to register for City of Regina Programs!
- browse through available activities
- view membership passes and admission prices
- register and pay for City of Regina programs online! (Note: A password-protected customer account is required to register and pay online. See below for details.)
To Login or Create an Account
To register and pay for a program online, you need a Regina Recreation Online account.
Customers who have registered for a program, rented a recreation venue or purchased a membership pass since January 2016 will already have an account created in the new system. To sign in, simply visit Regina Recreation Online and follow these steps:
- Click Sign In
- Click Forgot your Password?
- Enter your email and click Submit
- Check your email for a temporary password
For new customers, or those who have not been active since January 2016, visit Regina Recreation Online to create a new account:
- Click Create an Account
- Enter in your information
- Click Create Account or Create Account and Add Family Member
- Check your email to activate you new account
For more information or assistance, go to any major City of Regina recreation facility or call the PlayLine 306-777-7529 during regular operating hours.