Book Your Trip
Phone Regina Paratransit Service (RPS) at 306-777-7007 to book your trip during the hours listed below:
Advance, Charter, Group and Subscription bookings
- Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Please note: There are no advance booking on statutory holidays.
- Weekdays and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday and statutory holidays from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Note: The TTY Line to book Paratransit trips is 306-777-7325.
You will likely find it easier to book your trip during the evenings since the telephone lines are quite busy during the day. As well, you can only book one trip per call when the telephone lines are busy.
Planning your trip
Regina Paratransit books trips on a first-come, first-served basis following a priority and service level basis. You can book your trip up to 7 days in advance.
When determining your pick-up time, remember that:
- There is a 20 minute pick-up time frame (example: if your trip is for 9 a.m., Paratransit will arrive between 8:50 and 9:10 a.m.)
- A one-way ride may take up to 75 minutes to complete, depending on who else may be on the paratransit bus at that time and where everyone is going.
Booking your trip
1. Call 306-777-7007 or the TTY Line for the Hearing Impaired at 306-777-7325
2. Once connected, choose one of the following options when prompted:
- Press 1 to book a same day trip.
- Press 2 to book an advance, charter, group or subscription trip. If the call is not answered immediately please stay on the line until a booking agent becomes available.
- Press 3 to leave a message for an advanced booking up to 7 days
- Leave your full name, phone number, date and trip information and you will be contacted within 24 hours after leaving the message.
Note: If you do not have a touch tone phone, stay on the line and your call will be answered.
3. Provide the following information to the Operator:
- First and last name.
- The exact address where you will be picked up.
- The day and time you want to be picked up and/or reach your destination.
- The exact address of your destination. (Example: apartment number or which entrance you are using if you are going to a mall.)
- The time you want your return ride to arrive.
- Any equipment you use, such as a manual wheelchair or scooter. Regina Paratransit uses lift-equipped buses and passenger vans.
- Whether an attendant or service animal will accompany you on your trip.
4. Confirm with the Operator your pick-up date/time and pick-up location before you end the call.
5. The Regina Paratransit Service also accepts bookings via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must contact Regina Paratransit Service immediately by calling 306-777-7007 if you wish to change or cancel your trip.