- Keep pets under control prior to the Operator arriving.
- Be ready 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Keep steps and walkways clear of snow and ice.
- Have the fare ready when the Operator arrives.
- Drive mobility devices in a safe manner.
- Stay seated with the seatbelt fastened until the bus stops.
- Listen to the Operator when getting on and off the bus.
- Not smoke in the bus.
- Not use scents such as aftershave and perfumes.
- Not use alcohol or non-prescription drugs in the bus. All alcohol must be closed and out of sight.
- Not touch the equipment in the bus.
- Not sell anything or pass out information without prior approval of Paratransit.
- Wear proper clothes and footwear for the weather. Exceptions may be made for medical reasons.
- Speak with respect and not swear or use abusive words when speaking with Operators, other passengers and clerks.
- Not touch other passengers and Operators.