eBill Draw Rules
City of Regina Utility eBill Draw
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. City of Regina (the “Contest/Draw Sponsors”) are sponsoring the City of Regina Utility eBill Draw (the “Contest”). The draw will close on June 30, at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Closing Date”).
2. By entering this Draw/Contest the entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these rules and regulations (the “Draw/Contest Rules”). All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
3. Participation in the Contest is limited utility customers who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
4. By entering the Contest, each entrant consents to the use of his or her name and city/town of residence without compensation in any publicity or advertising carried out in any medium worldwide by either or both of the Contest Sponsors and/or their advertising or promotional agencies without limitation or further notification or compensation.
How to Enter
5. All eligible entries will be entered in a random draw. Only one (1) entry per City of Regina Utility eBill Account is allowed. In the event it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than allowed, all of your entries will be void.
You will be entered automatically if you:
(i) sign up for City of Regina Utility eBill for the paperless eBill option, and
(ii) remain signed up for the paperless eBill option and receipt of paperless bills from the date of sign-up to the Closing Date.
6. The Contest/Draw Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are incomplete or do not conform to or satisfy the condition of these Contest Rules and all such entries may be disqualified. All entries become the sole property of the Contest Sponsors and none will be returned.
7. There is one $500 City of Regina Utility credit that will be distributed to the winner with a value of $500 CAD (the “Prize” or “Prizes”).
8. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash.
9. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. On July 2, 2015, Regina, SK, at 11 a.m. CST, a random draw will be conducted by City of Regina from all eligible entries received through all eligible entry methods to select a potential winner of a Prize (the “Draw”).
12. The selected entrant will be notified by email within approximately three (3) business days of the Draw ("Notification"). The Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for any inaccurate or incorrect information provided to it, or that results in any way from the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. If the first selected entrant does not respond within three (3) days of first contact, the Contest Sponsors will have the right to disqualify that entrant and to randomly draw another eligible entry. By entering, you agree that if you are a selected entrant that is disqualified and a Prize is forfeited for any reason, the Contest Sponsors will be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive Notification.
13. If a selected entrant is not eligible or does not otherwise meet the requirements as set out in the Contest Rules, the Contest Sponsors will have the right to disqualify said entrant and randomly draw another eligible entry for purposes of awarding a Prize, and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
15. By entering the Contest, entrants and selected entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors and their directors, employees, officers, agents and affiliates from any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons or property, including but not limited to death, resulting in whole or in part directly or indirectly from the acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of an awarded Prize, participation in any Contest-related activity including any travel related thereto and/or participation in the Contest.
16. By entering the Contest, each selected entrant agrees to sign and return the following to City of Regina within fourteen (14) days of Notification:
a. A form affirming eligibility and compliance with all Contest Rules (form may require notarization);
b. A liability release form releasing the Contest Sponsors, their directors, employees, officers, agents and affiliates from all liability arising from or relating to the acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of an awarded Prize, participation in any Contest-related activity including any travel related thereto and/or participation in this Contest; and
c. A publicity release and consent form permitting the Contest Sponsors to use his or her name and city/town of residence without compensation in any publicity or advertising carried out in any medium worldwide by the Contest Sponsors and/or its advertising or promotional agencies without limitation or further notification, unless prohibited by law.
If the selected entrant fails to submit the above within the given time period, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify said entrant and randomly draw another eligible entry for the purpose of awarding a Prize (time permitting), and the Contest Sponsors shall both be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
17. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or modify the Contest Rules at any time for any reason whatsoever.
18. The Contest Sponsors will not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest. The Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries.
19. No contact will be made with entrants except with the winning entrant.
20. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Contest Sponsors as a result of technical problems or human error, or any combination thereof.
21. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CONTEST SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
22. This Contest is governed by the laws of Saskatchewan and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
23. By entering this Contest, the entrant agrees that the courts of the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada shall have jurisdiction to entertain any action or other legal proceedings based on any provision of the Contest Rules or the running of this Contest. The entrant hereby irrevocably attorns to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Saskatchewan.
24. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to City of Regina at 306-777-7000.