What is MyAccount?
MyAccount is how residents sign up for City of Regina online services.
What online services are offered through MyAccount?
Utility eBill and Assessment & Tax eProperty are available on MyAccount. Other services will be included in the future.
Why do I have to create a MyAccount user ID and password to view my online information?
MyAccount provides a secure, single-user account to access the City’s online services. Creating an account provides secure authentication and matches it with your registered information.
I did not receive a confirmation email.
Check your junk mail for the email. Some customers may have to add email@example.com to their list of safe senders or into their address/contact list. Some customers may have to contact their service provider to have it added to the safe senders/white list.
Once you have done that, return to the login screen of MyAccount.regina.ca and click “Resend Verification Email”.
If you still do not receive the confirmation email, you may have incorrectly entered your email address when registering. Check your address by trying to set up another account. If you receive an error code: “Name firstname.lastname@example.org is already taken,” Or “Email email@example.com is already taken,” then the address was correctly entered and it may be an issue with filtering the message to your junk mail as described above.
Why do I get an error message when I click the link in my confirmation email?
The confirmation email can only be clicked one time. Once you click the link, login to MyAccount.Regina.ca.
Why am I getting the message “Resend Confirmation Email” when I attempt to login to MyAccount.Regina.ca?
The confirmation email is only valid for three hours. You will need to click the “Resend Confirmation Email” button again.
After 6 failed attempts to log in, the account will be locked out for 10 minutes. There is no notification. If you attempt to log in within those 10 minutes, it will restart the lockout for another 10 minutes.
Why can’t I complete the registration portion?
1. Go to MyAccount.Regina.ca.
2. Click the “New User Registration” link.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter a password. Passwords must:
· be at least 6 characters in length
· be at least 1 uppercase (CAPITAL) letter
· be at least 1 lowercase (lowercase) letter
· contain at least 1 number (123456789)
5. Re-enter and confirm your password.
6. Accept the 2 terms and agreements by clicking on the buttons until they display “Yes”.
7. Check “I’m not a Robot” box so a green check mark is visible.
8. Click the “Register” button. You will receive a message that a confirmation email is being sent.
Why am I getting the message “Invalid login attempt”?
You are using either the wrong email address or password.
Why do I keep getting the message “Invalid login attempt”?
You forgot your password. Click the “Forgot password?” link and follow the instructions.
I’m trying to register for an account but when I click the “Register” button, nothing happens.
You must agree to the terms and conditions.
I’m trying to register for an account but get the message “You may be a robot; please redo captcha.”
You must click the “I’m not a robot” check box.
I’m trying to register for an account but get the message “The Password field is required.”
You must enter a password, and then re-enter the password to confirm.
I’m trying to register for an account but get the message:
“Name firstname.lastname@example.org is already taken.” Or “Email ‘email@example.com’ is already taken.”
You have already registered for an account with that email address. Click the “Log in” button not the “New User Registration” button.
Why can’t I access my Utility eBill?
After you complete the registration process, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you registered with. Click on the link inside the confirmation email.
How do I change my email address associated with MyAccount?
You will have to first deregister the Utility account associated to your current email address and then register under the new preferred email address. This can be done in three simple steps:
1. Remove the current online services associated with your MyAccount.
2. Recreate a new MyAccount with the preferred email address and new password.
3. Register the online service as needed by entering in the utility account information as done previously.
I cannot access MyAccount with the email address I originally registered with. How can I continue to use the online eBill services under a different email address?
If you have forgotten the email address you originally registered with, you will need to contact Service Regina to provide permission to deregister your account for you. Once this has been done, you can simply recreate a new MyAccount with the preferred email address and new password.
How do I change my password?
- Click your email address displayed in the top right corner of the MyAccount page to access MyAccount Preferences.
- Click the ‘Change your password’ link.
- Enter your old password, then enter a new password.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters and contain at least 1 number, 1 uppercase letter, and 1 lowercase letter.
- Confirm the new password by entering it a second time.
- Click ‘Change password’.
Does MyAccount information change when I move?
No it does not. Your MyAccount is connected to your email, but not to your home address.