Ways to Pay
The City offers a variety of secure and convenient methods to make payments for services.
- Parking Tickets - Online Parking Ticket Payment Service Visa or MasterCard are accepted.
- Regina Recreation Online
At City Hall, 2476 Victoria Avenue, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., (except holidays). Debit, cash, cheque and money orders can be used for all payments. Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) can also be used with two exceptions: Utility bills and property tax payments. Current regulations do not allow for the use of credit cards to pay Utility bills and property taxes. In person, these must be paid by debit, cash or cheque.
- Deposit Box - Pay by cheque using the 24-hour deposit box, located outside on the southeast corner of City Hall. Include your payment stub with your cheque.
Note: Please do not include cash in the deposit box.
Make cheques, money order or bank drafts payable to City of Regina. Cheques may be postdated to due date. Please allow five business days for payment to reach us and include your payment stub.
Mail your cheques to:
- For Parking payments - City of Regina, PO Box 3014 Regina, SK S4P 3E1
- For Tax payments - City of Regina, PO Box 5042, Regina, SK S4P 3M3
- For Utility payments - City of Regina, PO Box 5022, Regina, SK S4P 4J3
- For all other payments - City of Regina, PO Box 1790, Regina, SK S4P 3C8
Note: Please do not include cash or credit card information in the mail.
Pre-authorized Withdrawal Program
- For Property Taxes - The Tax Installment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS) allows you to pay your taxes in 12 monthly installments.
- For Utility Bills - The Direct Debit Plan allows you to have your monthly bill automatically withdrawn from your account within 15 days after billing. To sign up for Direct Debit, review the Direct Debit Plan Information.
Online, Telephone & In-Person Banking
Through your financial institution, you can use various payment services such as online, telephone or visiting your financial institution's tellers in person to pay property taxes and Utility bills. Contact your financial institution to set up these services.
Property tax can be paid by cheque made to City of Regina using the drive-through kiosk located on the east side of City Hall on Smith Street. The kiosk opens three business days before the tax payment deadline. The kiosk will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Include your payment stub with your cheque.