Image of the City of Regina

Building a new residence, garage or other structure

Framing and cement walls of a house being builtIf you are building on your property, contact the Building Department at 306-777-7551 to learn about applicable bylaws, building codes, and policies, as well as apply for building permits.

If there is new construction on your property, you may receive a Supplementary Notice and Tax Bill. This bill represents your taxes for the improvements or new construction for the portion of the year in which changes were made.