Image of the City of Regina

Once you're settled in

If for any reason you change your mailing address, please contact the City to avoid delays in receiving your Notice of Assessment or Property Tax Notice. The City must receive your request in writing. If you have a question or want to learn more about your property's assessment, please call 306-777-7000.

Property inspections

The City's Assessment Department follows a regular inspection program to inspect properties and update the City's records relating to the property's characteristics and building(s).

City assessors, as well as other City employees, carry photo identification. Please do not let anyone in your home if you are not sure of his or her identity.

City programs & services

Information about any City service or program is available throughout our website. For non-emergency or information requests concerning City programs or services, call 306-777-7000 or fill out the City's online Contact Us form.

Equalized bill payments

If you are tired of waiting in line to pay your water or property tax bill, look at the Equalized Payment Plan for your water bill or the TIPPS program  for taxes. Both provide a convenient solution to help you manage your budget by telling you in advance what your monthly bills will be. You must be a water customer at your current location for 1 year before applying for the Equalized Payment Program.