Canada Games Athletic Complex at Douglas Park
3025 McDonald Street
(McDonald Street and 20th Avenue)
Monday to Sunday:
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (hours reduced in fall based on sunset)
Closed for the season beginning November 1.
Open for the season beginning Monday April 30, 2018 (weather permitting)
The washrooms outside the compound are open to the public seven days a week from approximately 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (until October 31).
Amenities in Douglas Park
- Canada Games Athletic Complex which includes:
- 400 meter track
- long jump and triple jump pits
- high jump
- pole vault
- hammer and discus areas
- spectator seating for 2,100 people
- sound system
- Leibel Field (artificial turf athletic field)
- 4 ladies fastball diamonds
- Baseball diamond
- Cricket pitch
- 5 Tennis courts
- Washrooms with showers
You can book this facility through Central Scheduling at 306-777-7529 Ext 3. Rental applications are available for downloading.