We publish the Leisure Guide online three times a year: May, August and December. The printed Leisure Guide has been discontinued.
Summer Leisure Guide:
- Access the interactive online Summer Leisure Guide
- Download a PDF copy of the Summer 2019 Leisure Guide
- Summer program registration will begin at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 14 for Regina residents
- Summer program registration will begin at 7 a.m. on Thursday, May 16 for Non-residents
Winter/Spring Leisure Guide:
Registering for Courses
You can register for City of Regina programs by:
- creating an account to use Regina Recreation Online.
- calling 306-777-PLAY(7529) or
- visiting a City of Regina major recreational centre (Fieldhouse, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, North West Leisure Centre, or Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre)
Login or Create an Account
To register and pay for a program online, you need a Regina Recreation Online account.
Customers who have registered for a program, rented a recreation venue or purchased a membership pass since January 2016 will already have an account created in the new system. To sign in, simply visit Regina Recreation Online and follow these steps:
- Click Sign In
- Click Forgot your Password?
- Enter your email and click Submit
- Check your email for a temporary password
For new customers, or those who have not been active since January 2016, visit Regina Recreation Online to create a new account:
- Click Create an Account
- Enter in your information
- Click Create Account or Create Account and Add Family Member
- Check your email to activate you new account
For more information or assistance, go to any major City of Regina recreation facility or call the PlayLine 306-777-7529 during regular operating hours.
Email Notification Sign-Up
Now that the guide is available only online, let us help make your life easier by sending you email reminders about the Leisure Guide.
We’ll send you email notifications:
- when the latest issue of the Leisure Guide is available online for viewing and planning
- the day before Registration Day so you don’t miss your chance to sign up for leisure programs
Be sure you sign up and CONFIRM. Look in your junk or spam folder. Our confirmation email may be hiding there.