This year, we're launching a new, more user-friendly online registration system. This will make registering for programs faster and easier, and includes new features such as wish lists and social sharing.
The new registration system goes live on May 1.
Existing accounts used since January 1, 2016, to register for a program, purchase a leisure pass or rent a City of Regina facility will need to be updated:
- Sign in after May 1 to update your account password
- Update your browser bookmark/favorites
New customers and accounts that have not been active since Januay 1, 2016:
- Create a new account.
We publish the Leisure Guide online three times a year: May, August and December. The printed Leisure Guide has been discontinued; however, limited copies are available at recreation facilities. Regina Public Libraries also have printed versions available for viewing or photocopying.
- The Summer 2018 Leisure Guide will be only available online starting Saturday, April 28.
- Summer program registration will begin at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 8 for Regina residents.
- Non-resident registration begins Thursday, May 10 at 7 a.m.
Registering for Courses
You can register for City of Regina programs by:
- Online: Leisure Program Registration
- Call: 306-777-PLAY(7529) or
- Visit: Any City of Regina major recreational centre (Fieldhouse, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, North West Leisure Centre, or Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre)
Email Notification Sign-Up
Now that the guide is available only online, let us help make your life easier by sending you email reminders about the Leisure Guide.
We’ll send you email notifications:
- when the latest issue of the Leisure Guide is available online for viewing and planning
- the day before Registration Day so you don’t miss your chance to sign up for leisure programs
Be sure you sign up and CONFIRM. Look in your junk or spam folder. Our confirmation email may be hiding there.