You can search, view and wish list program offerings on Regina Recreation Online or browse through the online Leisure Guide. If you are on a phone, use the "full site" option.
We publish the Leisure Guide online three times a year: May, August and December. The printed Leisure Guide has been discontinued.
Registration for Summer leisure programs is ongoing.
Fall Leisure Guide:
- The Fall 2018 Leisure Guide will be only available online starting Wednesday, August 1
- Fall program registration will begin at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, August 14 for Regina residents.
- Non-resident registration begins Thursday, August 16 at 7 a.m.
Registering for Courses
You can register for City of Regina programs by:
- creating an account to use Regina Recreation Online.
- calling 306-777-PLAY(7529) or
- visiting a City of Regina major recreational centre (Fieldhouse, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, North West Leisure Centre, or Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre)
Email Notification Sign-Up
Now that the guide is available only online, let us help make your life easier by sending you email reminders about the Leisure Guide.
We’ll send you email notifications:
- when the latest issue of the Leisure Guide is available online for viewing and planning
- the day before Registration Day so you don’t miss your chance to sign up for leisure programs
Be sure you sign up and CONFIRM. Look in your junk or spam folder. Our confirmation email may be hiding there.