Get ready for registration by updating or creating your registration account today!
The City is launching a new online registration system to better meet your needs. This user-friendly system makes registering for programs faster and easier. To get ready to register for summer programs, you will need to create a new account or login and change your password.
Steps to take by May 7:
(registered for a program, purchased a pass or booked a facility after January 1, 2016)
|Step 1||Go to Regina Recreation Online||Go to Regina Recreation Online|
|Step 2||Sign in||Create Account|
|Step 3||Click Forgot Password and enter your email address. Your login information will be sent to this email address. A Family Pin or Login ID is no longer required.||Submit required information|
By completing these simple steps, you will be ready to register for summer programs on May 8.
We publish the Leisure Guide online three times a year: May, August and December. The printed Leisure Guide has been discontinued.
- The Summer 2018 Leisure Guide will be only available online starting Saturday, April 28.
- Summer program registration will begin at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 8 for Regina residents.
- Non-resident registration begins Thursday, May 10 at 7 a.m.
Registration for Winter/Spring leisure programs is ongoing.
Registering for Courses
You can register for City of Regina programs by:
- going online to use Regina Recreation Online (see important registration information above)
- calling 306-777-PLAY(7529) or
- visiting a City of Regina major recreational centre (Fieldhouse, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, North West Leisure Centre, or Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre)
Email Notification Sign-Up
Now that the guide is available only online, let us help make your life easier by sending you email reminders about the Leisure Guide.
We’ll send you email notifications:
- when the latest issue of the Leisure Guide is available online for viewing and planning
- the day before Registration Day so you don’t miss your chance to sign up for leisure programs
Be sure you sign up and CONFIRM. Look in your junk or spam folder. Our confirmation email may be hiding there.