We publish three Leisure Guides online throughout the year in May, August and December.
The 2020 Winter/Spring Leisure Guide is available now:
There is still time to register for Fall programs.
There are three easy ways to register for City of Regina leisure programs:
- Visit Regina Recreation Online
- Sign in or create an account if you are a new user
- Click Forgot Password and enter your email address. Your login information will be sent to the provided email address. A Family Pin or Login ID is no longer required.
- Call the PlayLine at 306-777-PLAY (7529)
- Visit either the Fieldhouse, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, North West Leisure Centre, or Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre to register at the information desk
Late registrations for programs will be accepted whenever possible. Customers registering late will pay a pro-rated fee for the program.