Regina Transit cleaning protocols have increased to proactively respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Highly touched surfaces are only clean until someone touches it or coughs or sneezes nearby. To prevent the spread of illness, we need your help.
We recommend these precautions to protect against all illnesses at all times of the year:
- Practice social distancing and spread out on the bus as much as possible
- Wash your hands with soap frequently
- Cover your cough or sneeze using the inside of your elbow
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Call HealthLine 811 for advice
Contact the Transit Information Centre
Your time is important. Conveniently leave us a message and we will get back to you.
Transit Information Centre
2124 11th Ave
PO Box 1790
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 8:35 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday & Stat Holidays Closed
Not the department you are looking to contact?
Follow Regina Fire on Twitter
Official account of the Regina Fire & Protective Services Department.