The Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Medal (QPJM) recognizes outstanding Saskatchewanians of all ages and from all walks of life, who have built and continue to build a strong, vibrant society and province through their service, contributions, and achievements.
The City of Regina has been invited to participate in the medal program and provide nominations to the Province.
The criteria for the Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Medal (Saskatchewan) is a medal given to individuals to recognize their service or contributions to society. Organizations or groups cannot be nominated.
Minimum criteria for the medal recipients:
- They are a resident of Saskatchewan or have a link to Saskatchewan (at the time of the granting of the medal)
- They have made a contribution to Canada, Saskatchewan, or specifically to Regina
- They were alive on February 6, 2022, the 70th anniversary of Her Majesty’s accession to the throne
Nominations will be accepted until October 31, 2022.
Submit your nomination:
- Online - Use the form at bottom of this page
- By email - Download the Nomination Form and submit the form to email@example.com
- In-person - Drop off the Nomination Form to the Ambassador Desk in City Hall Lobby (Victoria Avenue) during open hours Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (Print copies also available for pick-up)
After nominations close, a City Council subcommittee will provide their recommendation of medal recipients to the Province, who will make all final decisions on the award. The program directs that nominations and members of any potential City subcommittee making recommendations are to remain confidential, and only those who ultimately receive a medal will be notified.
View more information about the Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Medal.
Public Nomination Form
All fields marked with an (*) are mandatory.