With Utility eBill you can:
- Sign up for Utility eBill and discontinue paper bills.
- View your utility account summary, including water, sewer, drainage and recycling charges.
- View your current utility bill in PDF format and view detailed billing information.
- View a maximum of 24 months of billing history, payment history and consumption history.
- Register multiple utility accounts to manage the bills for your home and/or business.
- Receive payment reminders by email five days prior to your due date.
- Compare up to 24 months of water consumption using an easy to read graph.
Registering for Utility eBill is easy
- Register for MyAccount. To register, you will need to enter an email address and password, then agree to the Terms and Conditions. Select the Sign Up Now option and follow the screen prompts. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation email to validate your account. Need help signing up for MyAccount? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Log in to MyAccount and select Utility eBill from the main menu.
- Register your Utility account by entering your water/utility account number, complete name and billing cycle as they appear on your water/utility bill.