Manage My Account
eProperty for Property Owners
eProperty is a free application which allows property owners to access up-to-date tax and assessment information and request services at their convenience.
With eProperty you can:
- View past transactions and tax account balance
- View property assessment and tax information from previous years
- Change your mailing address
- Change which school board (Public or Catholic) receives your education taxes
- Request a property tax refund (only for accounts that have a balance greater than $25)
- Enroll in or cancel the Tax Installment Payment Plan Service (TIPPS)
- Change your TIPPS banking information
Registering for eProperty is easy.
- Create an eProperty account through MyAccount. If you are already registered for MyAccount, log in and go to Step 2. To register, you will need to enter an email address and password, and agree to the terms and conditions. Select New User Registration and follow the screen prompts. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation email to validate your account.
- Log in to MyAccount and select Assessment & Tax eProperty from the main menu.
- To register your property account, you will need your property account number and access code is located on your Property Tax Notice.
eServices for Law Firms, Mortgage Companies & Third Party Agents
eServices is a convenient application which allows Law Firms, Mortgage Companies and Third Party Agents to conduct business from any location at all hours. A service account is required to access the eServices application. A fee and minimum deposit of $200 is required as per the Regina Administration Bylaw 2003-69.
With eServices you can:
- Order a tax search or a tax certificates
- Add, remove or update mortgage interest
- Access mortgage interest reports and mortgage annual tax bills
Registering for eServices is easy
- Create a Service Account by emailing AssessmentTaxation@regina.ca or by calling the Assessment and Tax Department at the City of Regina at 306-777-7240. The email address used to set up your Service Account should be the same email address used to sign up for MyAccount and Assessment & Tax eServices.
- Sign-up for eServices by entering an email address, a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions. Note: Only one email address can be attached to an account. The email address attached to the Service Account will be the email address that will receive all tax searches and certificates order through the Assessment & Tax eServices. A corporate email address is recommended as changing an email address requires closing and setting up a new MyAccount Service.
- To register for Assessment & Tax eServices, you will need your service account number (provided in step 1) and access code.
If your firm already has a Service Account, your 8-digit account number is located on your monthly statement.
If you did not receive an access code, please contact 306-777-7240 or email AssessmentTaxation@regina.ca.