Sign up for Utility eBill
To sign up for Utility eBill you must create an online account using MyAccount. It's simply a gateway to your online services with the City of Regina and only requires your email address and password.
Tip: Select the email address with care. It is the identifying element for your online service account.
Changes to your email address require setting up a new online service account.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Respond to the screen prompts and wait for the email to validate your account.
- You now have an online account with the City of Regina. Welcome.
- Log in to MyAccount.Regina.ca.
- With your last paper utility bill, click the Utility eBill link and respond to the screen prompts using the information from your utility bill.
- Select the paperless notification option and submit registration.
If you require more information about Utility eBill, contact Service Regina at 306-777-7000.