Sign up for Utility eBill
To sign up for Utility eBill you must create an online account using MyAccount. It's simply a gateway to all your online services with the City of Regina and only requires your email address and password. Right now, Utility eBill is the only service available, however, signing up for new services will be easy through MyAccount.
Tip: Select the email address with care. It is the identifying element for your online service account.
Changes to your email address require setting up a new online service account.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to MyAccount.Regina.ca
- Respond to the screen prompts and wait for the email to validate your account.
- You now have an online account with the City of Regina. Welcome.
- Log in to MyAccount.Regina.ca.
- With your last paper utility bill, click the Utility eBill link and respond to the screen prompts using the information from your utility bill.
- Select the paperless notification option and submit registration.
If you require more information about Utility eBill, contact Service Regina at 306-777-7000.