Emergency Measures Bylaw
The Emergency Measures Bylaw was put in place to establish a local emergency measures organization, appoint a local emergency measures coordinator and establish a local emergency planning committee.
- A local emergency measures organization shall be the Emergency Management and Business Continuity Branch.
- A local emergency measures coordinator shall be appointed as the Manager of Emergency Management and Business Continuity.
- The local emergency measures coordinator shall act as:
- Advisor to the Emergency Measures Committee of Council
- Chairperson of the Local Emergency Planning Committee
- The Local Emergency Planning Committee shall consist a list of members that are outlined in the bylaw.
- Related Acts: