The City of Regina provides and maintains an inclusive, peaceful and respectful resting place for the deceased and a commemorative, historical, passive recreational park to be enjoyed by the community. Tours are permitted at Riverside and Regina cemeteries to explore Regina’s cultural heritage and history.
Applications must be submitted 10 business days prior to the requested tour date. See the Cemetery Tour Policy prior to beginning the application process. Complete the application and email to email@example.com. Throughout the process, you will work with the Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services department for assistance and approval.
- Mother’s Day - A complimentary carnation for mothers’ memorials will be available at the Cemetery Administration Office from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Father’s Day - A complimentary carnation for fathers’ memorials will be available at the Cemetery Administration Office from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Remembrance Day - Honor a Veteran by placing a red carnation on a memorial in the Field of Honor at both Cemeteries.
- Tree of Memories - Remember a loved one by placing an ornament on the Tree of Memories, located outside the Office at Riverside Memorial Park Cemetery from December 1 to January 15. Ornaments can be placed during visiting hours. Please retrieve your ornament by January 15 if you wish to keep it.
- Special Occasions for Families - Family members and friends wishing to commemorate a significant date in the life of their loved one, by placing flowers or personal items, should inform the Cemetery Administration Office prior to placement to help ensure they are not disturbed during this time.
- Chapel - Located in the administrative office building is a beautiful chapel that can be rented for a fee to the public for an event or service. It is a beautiful bright space with a wall of windows, stain glass and wooden pews with a capacity to hold up to 40 people. Check the Cemetery Fee Schedule for rental prices.