Buses continuously shuttle back and forth from the below locations starting two hours and 15 minutes before a Rider game or a major event at the stadium. The last bus leaves each location 30 minutes before kickoff. Buses will begin to leave Mosaic Stadium at the start of the 4th quarter and will continue to shuttle until one hour after the game ends.
- Northgate Mall - Albert Street and 7th Avenue North. *Parking may be limited due to construction. The closest alternative is Warehouse District.
- Southland Mall - Gordon Road at Rae Street (beside BMO)
- Downtown - Due to construction, pickup locations for all 2019 home games have been changed to Saskatchewan Drive at Hamilton Street eastbound (next to the Delta Hotel) and on 11th Avenue and Hamilton Street westbound (next to the Service Canada Building)
- Warehouse District - 6th Avenue and Hamilton Street eastbound (behind Centennial Mall) and Dewdney Avenue and Scarth Street westbound at bus stop #1365 and Dewdney Avenue at Lorne Street westbound at bus stop #1366
- University of Regina - University Drive West at University Drive South
Saskatchewan Roughriders cover the cost for Rider Transit. However, for Mosaic Stadium Shuttle events, costs are typically covered by the event organizer.