The Administration Bylaw was established to promote the good administration of the City to ensure consistent and quality service is provided to our residents.
- This bylaw defines the powers, duties, accountabilities and functions of certain City officials and employees.
- City officials include the City Manager, the City Clerk and the City Solicitor.
- This bylaw establishes policies and practices for the administration of certain financial, acquisition, investment, assessments and taxation functions.
- Certain fees and charges shall apply to taxation services and assessment related services.
- This bylaw allows for delegation of authority and requires adoption of certain policies for the administration of the City.
- Investment policy shall be used as the guidelines for the investment of City funds.
- Purchasing policy shall be followed for the acquisition of goods, equipment and services by the City.