Clean Property Bylaw
The Clean Property Bylaw was established to help keep our community surroundings enjoyable for all.
- No person shall leave litter, garbage, refuse or other waste material on private or public property.
- No person shall place, leave or operate sidewalk and/or mobile food vending units on public property or highways without a valid permit.
- No person shall post signage on public property or highways unless authorized by the appropriate governing body.
- No person shall deface any building, fence or other structure on public property by writing, drawing or posting a sign on the structure.
- A sidewalk is that part of a street set aside specifically for pedestrian use.
- A pathway is a multi-purpose thoroughfare used by pedestrians, cyclists and persons using wheeled conveyances such as skateboards.
There are fines in place for individuals and/or corporations who do not comply to the regulations within the bylaw. Fines can reach up to $5,000.
Report a Bylaw Infraction
If you know of a bylaw violation and would like to report it, contact Service Regina by calling 306-777-7000 or using the online service request form.