Transit Fare Bylaw
The Transit Fare Bylaw was established to set fares for the use of the transit and paratransit services in the city.
- No person shall use the paratransit service unless they meet the eligibility criteria listed in the Paratransit Policy and Procedure Guide.
- Every adult shall pay the Adult Cash Fare or purchase and tender a Monthly Adult Pass.
- Every youth shall pay the Youth Cash Fare, who may also purchase and tender a Monthly Youth Pass.
- Adult or Youth Rides shall be purchased only in multiples of 10.
- A child under five years of age who is accompanied by a fare-paying passenger may use the transit or paratransit service for free. Otherwise, the Youth Fare is required to be paid.
- A senior may purchase and tender an Annual Senior Pass or a Semi-Annual Senior Pass.
- Monthly post-secondary student passes are available to full-time students who have been studying at a post-secondary educational institution in Regina for a minimum of three consecutive months.
- U-Pass is available for University of Regina students.
- A person may purchase and tender a Day Pass and Weekend Family Pass.
- Transit and paratransit charter services are available. Fees for these services are listed in the bylaw.