Transit System Bylaw
The Transit System Bylaw was established to regulate the conduct and activities of transit users in order to promote the safety and well-being of employees and passengers on the transit system.
- Transit users must pay applicable fare and comply with all fare terms and conditions.
- No person shall enter a bus except by the front entrance door, unless instructed otherwise by the employee of the transit system.
- No person shall smoke or light a fire in or on any bus.
- No person shall disturb, annoy or interfere with any other person on the bus.
- No person shall use loud, foul, insulting, abusive or inappropriate language while waiting for or riding a transit bus.
- Transit employees shall not allow an item that may cause unsafe conditions, or an obstruction, onto the bus.
- No person shall extend any body part or object through bus window.
There are fines in place for individuals and/or corporations who do not comply to the regulations within the bylaw. Fines can reach up to $100.
Report a Bylaw Infraction
If you know of a bylaw violation and would like to report it, contact Service Regina by calling 306-777-7000 or using the online service request form.
If there is an immediate risk to the safety of people or property, call 911.