Victoria Park Heritage Conservation District Bylaw
The Victoria Park Heritage Conservation District Bylaw was established to designate an area of heritage properties surrounding Victoria Park as a municipal heritage conservation district.
- A boundary map of the properties within the district is outlined in Schedule A and can be obtained from the Office of the City Clerk.
- Guidelines for the Victoria Park Heritage Conservation District are outlined in Schedule B.
- No person shall alter or demolish the external portions of any building or structure without a heritage conservation permit.
- A permit application shall be filed with the Development Officer, with the applicable policies of the City’s Development Plan and the regulations of the Zoning Bylaw.
- Permit Application Form is described in Appendix A. Supporting material may be required by the Development Officer.