Approved 2023-24 Budget
Proposed 2023-24 Budget
Approved 2022 Budget
Proposed 2022 Budget
Approved 2021 Budget
Proposed 2021 Budget
2022 Waterworks Financial Reporting
The Cities Regulations Part V.1 were amended in 2006 to require municipalities to provide specific financial information related to City-owned and operated waterworks.
2022 Waterworks Financial Overview:
- Total Waterworks Revenues - $157,497,000
- Total Waterworks Expenditures - $76,400,000
- Total Debt Payments on Waterworks Infrastructure Loans - $6,018,000
- Comparison of Waterworks Revenues to Expenditures plus Debt Payments, expressed as a ratio: $157,497,000 / (76,400,000+6,018,000) = 1.91
For 2022, Waterworks Revenues covered over 191% of Waterworks Expenditures.
Note that the following information required pursuant to section 54 of the Municipalities Regulations is available for inspection at the City of Regina, City Hall located at 2476 Victoria Ave during the hours of 8 am to 4:45 pm Monday to Friday. Please see the main floor reception for your inquiry. Furthermore, where information is available online, please see the corresponding links.
- Waterworks rate policy and capital investment strategy
- 2022 waterworks financial overview as per the above
- Current reserves
- Most recent waterworks independent engineering assessment
- Capital plans for waterworks infrastructure projects and sources of funding