Image of the City of Regina

Licences & Permits

You must obtain a licence from the City of Regina if you own a dog or cat, are involved in the taxi industry, operate a home-based business, or are a pawn broker, second-hand dealer, or coin dealer.

You must obtain a permit if your activity affects the flow of pedestrian or vehicle traffic or prior to the building, construction/alteration, or demolition of a permanent or temporary structure.