With eBuild you can:
- Apply for seven different types of residential permits, including: deck/sunroom, garage/carport, basement renovation, foundation repair, alteration/renovation, addition, and single/semi-detached dwelling (1-2 units).
- Track the status of your permit application.
- Submit large plans and drawings up to 100 MBs.
Future eBuild software will have additional features that will be rolled out in phases, such as accepting commercial permits and application fees.
For all other type of permits including demolition, pools and secondary suites, please continue to submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it into City Hall.
Registering for eBuild
- Create an eBuild account through MyAccount. If you have an eProperty or eBill account, you can use the same login credentials. To register, you will need to enter an email address and password, then agree to the terms and conditions. Select New User Registration and follow the screen prompts. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation email to validate your account. Need help signing up for MyAccount? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Log in to MyAccount and select eBuild from the main menu.
- To register your eBuild account, you will need to enter your full name or business name, email address, phone number and mailing address. Note: this is a one-time registration process to set up your initial account.
- Once you have filled out the permit application for your project type from Regina.ca/build, click on the eBuild button and a new window will open. This is where you will submit your building and/or development permit.