Daily Road Report
Find out about the construction program and specific projects planned for this year.
The information below represents planned work on major arterial and some collector streets. The schedule is subject to change at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information, call Service Regina at 306-777-7000.
- For construction and traffic information relating to the Regina Bypass project, visit reginabypass.ca.
- Albert Street and Victoria Avenue Intersection – Westbound and Northbound Sidewalk and Parking Lane Closed for Building Construction Activities– Until Further Notice
- Lorne Street – 12th Avenue to 11th Avenue – Traffic Restricted for Building Construction Activities – Starting Tuesday, October 10 for one year
- Prince of Wales Drive – Eastgate Drive to Dewdney Avenue – Traffic Restricted for Utility Work – Starting Monday, January 29 for four weeks
- Coming Soon: Victoria Avenue – Winnipeg Street to Toronto Street – Westbound Lanes Closed, 2-Way Traffic Maintained in Eastbound Lanes for Tree Pruning – Starting Tuesday, February 20 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. _____________________________________________________________