Daily Road Report
Find out about the construction program and specific projects planned for this year.
The information below represents planned work on major arterial and some collector streets. The schedule is subject to change at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information, call Service Regina at 306-777-7000.
- For construction and traffic information relating to the Regina Bypass project, visit reginabypass.ca.
- Albert Street and Victoria Avenue Intersection – Westbound and Northbound Sidewalk and Parking Lane Closed for Building Construction Activities– Until Further Notice
- Ring Road – Cn Rail Line to Dewdney Avenue - Traffic and Speed Reduced at times for Expressway Lighting Work – Starting Monday, January 28 for seven weeks
- Coming Soon: Ring Road – Dewdney Avenue to Ross Avenue – Traffic and Speed Reduced at times for Expressway Lighting Work – Starting Tuesday, February 19 for three days
- Coming Soon: Victoria Avenue – Ring Road to Quance Gate – Shoulder Restricted and Speed Reduced at times for Expressway Lighting Work – Starting Tuesday, February 19 for two weeks