Daily Road Report
Find out about the construction program and specific projects planned for this year.
The information below represents planned work on major arterial and some collector streets. The schedule is subject to change at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information, call Service Regina at 306-777-7000.
- For construction and traffic information relating to the Regina Bypass project, visit reginabypass.ca.
- Albert Street and Victoria Avenue Intersection – Westbound and Northbound Sidewalk and Parking Lane Closed for Building Construction Activities– Until Further Notice
- Lorne Street – 12th Avenue to 11th Avenue – Traffic Restricted for Building Construction Activities – Starting Tuesday, October 10 for one year
- Regina Avenue and Montague Street Intersection – Traffic Restricted in all directions at Times for Signal Work – Starting Tuesday, April 17 for four weeks
- Coming Soon: Regina Avenue and Pasqua Street Intersection –Closed for Water Work – Starting Monday, April 23 for three days.
- Coming Soon: Regina Avenue – Pasqua Street to Wascana Street – Closed for Water Work – Starting Monday, April 23 for three days
- Coming Soon: Pasqua Street – Kings Road to Regina Avenue – Northbound Traffic Closed for Water Work – Starting Monday, April 23 for three days
- Coming Soon: Ring Road – Walkway Bridge to Albert Street – Westbound Traffic Restricted for Fence Repair – Starting Tuesday, April 24 at 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Coming Soon: Victoria Avenue – Reynolds Street to Broder Street – Eastbound Traffic Restricted for Utility Work – Starting Monday, April 23 for five days.