Daily Road Report
Find out about the construction program and specific projects planned for this year.
The information below represents planned work on major arterial and some collector streets. The schedule is subject to change at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information, call Service Regina at 306-777-7000.
- For construction and traffic information relating to the Regina Bypass project, visit reginabypass.ca.
- Albert Street and Victoria Avenue Intersection – Westbound and Northbound Sidewalk and Parking Lane Closed for Building Construction Activities– Until Further Notice
- Lorne Street – 12th Avenue to 11th Avenue – Traffic Restricted for Building Construction Activities – Starting Tuesday, October 10 for one year
- 12th Avenue – Smith Street to Lorne Street – Traffic Westbound Closed for Utility Work – Starting Monday May 28 for two months
- Smith Street – 12th Avenue to Victoria Avenue – Traffic Restricted for Utility Work – Starting Monday May 28 for two months
- McMurchy Avenue – Garnet Street to Angus Road – Closed for Concrete Work – Starting Tuesday, May 1 for eight weeks
- McCarthy Boulevard – 9th Avenue North to Rochdale Boulevard – Traffic Restricted for Concrete Work – Starting Thursday, May 10 for 10 weeks
- Stapleford Crescent – Sherwood Drive to Pasqua Street – Closed fro Concrete Work – Starting Monday, June 11 for 2 months.
- Coming Soon: Pasqua Street and Dewdney Avenue Intersection – Traffic Restricted for Traffic Signal Work – Starting Monday, June 25 for one month.
- Coming Soon: McCarthy Boulevard - 1st Avenue North to Eden Avenue – Northbound Traffic Restricted for Cut Repair – Starting Tuesday, June 19 for one day
- Regina Avenue – Pasqua Street to Montague Street – Closed, Sections at a Time for Concrete Work – Starting Thursday, May 17 for 10 weeks
- Parliament Avenue – Albert Street to Rae Street – Westbound Traffic Restricted for Road Construction – Starting Monday, June 11 for 12 days
- Coming Soon: 25th Avenue – Athol Street to Garnet Street – Eastbound Traffic Closed, Westbound Traffic Restricted for Cut Repair – Starting Wednesday, June 20 for one day.
- Cavendish Street – Anticknap Bay to Thorn Crescent West Leg – Closed for Water Repair – Starting Tuesday, June 12 for one week.
- Winnipeg Street – 9th Avenue N to 12th Avenue N – Closed for Utility Work – Starting Thursday, June 14 for 3 weeks.
- New: Dewdney Avenue – Cornwall Street to Lorne Street – Westbound Traffic Restricted for Utility Work – Starting Sunday, June 17 for two days.
- Coming Soon: Park Street – Dewdney Avenue to 8th Avenue – Southbound Traffic Restricted for Utility Work – Starting Monday, June 18th from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Hillsdale Street – Kramer Boulevard to Parker Avenue – Traffic Restricted for Concrete Work – Starting Tuesday, May 22 for three months
- Toronto Street – 13th Avenue to 14th Avenue – Closed in Sections at Times for Building Construction – Starting Monday, June 4 for two months.
- Woodhams Drive – Prince of Wales Drive to Woodland Grove Drive – Closed for Paving – Starting Saturday, June 9 for 10 days
- Coming Soon: Ring Road – Victoria Avenue to Wascana Parkway – Traffic Restricted for Paving Work – Starting Monday, June 18 for one month.