Daily Road Report
Find out about the construction program and specific projects planned for this year.
The information below represents planned work on major arterial and some collector streets. The schedule is subject to change at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For more information, call Service Regina at 306-777-7000.
- For construction and traffic information relating to the Regina Bypass project, visit reginabypass.ca.
- Albert Street and Victoria Avenue Intersection – Westbound and Northbound Sidewalk and Parking Lane Closed for Building Construction Activities– Until Further Notice
- Coming Soon: Sherwood Drive – McIntosh Street to Ellison Crescent – Eastbound Lanes Closed, 2-Way Traffic Maintained on Westbound Lanes for Water Work – Starting Friday, December 14 for one day.
- Jim Cairns Boulevard and Harbour Landing Drive Intersection – Restricted for Signal Work – Starting Monday, October 15 for 2.5 months.
- Coming Soon: Graham Road – McNeil Crescent to Howell Drive – Closed for Water Work – Starting Friday, December 14 for one day.
- Coming Soon: Turvey Road – Fleet Street to Stock Road – Closed for Contractor Water Work – Starting Friday, December 14 for 4 days.
- Arcola Avenue – Woodland Grove Drive to Regina Bypass – Westbound Traffic Restricted for Water Work – Starting Monday, July 23 for 5 months