Updated February 28, 2022
The City continues to encourage hygiene best practices including frequent hand washing, using hand sanitizer, practicing proper sneeze and cough etiquette, and staying home when sick.
The health, safety and well-being of employees and residents continues to be a priority for the City of Regina. The City will remain in contact with public health officials and will continually monitor the status of COVID-19 in our community. We thank all residents for their cooperation throughout the pandemic as we work together to keep our community healthy and safe.
What You Can Do
- Wash your hands with soap frequently
- Cover your cough or sneeze using the inside of your elbow
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Call HealthLine 811 for advice
- Practice physical distancing and stay at least 2 metres away from anyone other than those in your household
Inform yourself and rely on credible information sources.
Saskatchewan Health - Updates on the COVID-19 risk in Saskatchewan
eHealth Saskatchewan - Access/print your COVID-19 vaccination record
The Public Health Agency of Canada - Updates and travel advice
The World Health Organization - Information and guidance on the current outbreak
1-833-784-4397 - Coronavirus Toll Free Phone line