How to Register
There are three easy ways to register for City of Regina leisure programs:
- Visit Regina Recreation Online
- Sign in or create an account if you are a new user.
- If you're a new user, click Forgot Password and enter your email address. Your login information will be sent to the provided email address. A Family Pin or Login ID is no longer required.
- Search or register for programs
- Call the PlayLine at 306-777-PLAY (7529)
- Visit either the Fieldhouse, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, North West Leisure Centre, or Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre to register at the information desk
Late registrations for programs will be accepted whenever possible. Customers registering late will pay a pro-rated fee for the program.
Sign Up for Email Notifications
We’ll send you email notifications:
- when the latest issue of the Leisure Guide is available online for viewing and planning
- the day before Registration Day so you don’t miss your chance to sign up for leisure programs
Be sure you sign up and CONFIRM. Look in your junk or spam folder. Our confirmation email may be hiding there.