View the number of remaining spots and register for drop-in programs and activities in advance online or call the PlayLine at 306-777-PLAY (7529). For help, check out our How To Register Online Instructions.
Need to cancel a lane swim, leisure swim or strength and conditioning booking? Email your full name, facility location and activity as soon as possible to BookingCancel@regina.ca. Emails are monitored Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or call the PlayLine at 306-777-PLAY (7529) during business hours. Cancellations must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance.
Customer Health and Traffic Flow
- Follow traffic flow markers on the floor & signage
- Sanitize hands when entering and exiting facilities
- Notice COVID–19 signage and adhere to all restrictions
- Register and check-in with cashier
- Arrive five minutes prior to your scheduled time
What to Expect
- Slightly modified hours
- Reduced capacity
- Registered activity blocks (online, via phone or in-person)
- Physical distancing requirement
- Bring your own water bottle
- Health questionnaire upon entry (posted on door)
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Enhanced cleaning by City staff
- Reduced shared equipment/items available
- We understand not everyone may be ready to come back yet. Your account will remain on hold until September 1 unless you active it.
- Call 306-777-PLAY or visit a center to reactive your membership
- New memberships are available.
- Bulk passes remain active and can be used
- All pass holders will receive a 2-week extension for remaining with the City
- Prior to Sept 1, pass holders can choose if they want to reactivate their pass or not. All passes will be reactived September 1 (if you want it to remain on suspension give us a call)
- All 10-punch pass holders will receive one extra punch, all 20-punch pass holders will receive two extra punches
- All drop-in and leisure pass pricing will remain as is