What you need to know:
Pre-registration through Regina Recreation Online or the PlayLine 306-777-PLAY (7529) is recommended for all Major Recreation Centre activities.
- This includes leisure and lane swims, drop-in fitness classes and strength and conditioning times.
- Pre-registration ensures access to the maximum number of residents, ensures social distancing and allows for enhanced cleaning.
Customer Health and Traffic Flow
- Follow traffic flow markers on the floor & signage
- Sanitize hands when entering and exiting facilities
- Notice COVID–19 signage and adhere to all restrictions
- Register and check-in with cashier
What to Expect
- Slightly modified hours
- Reduced capacity
- Registered activity blocks (online, via phone or in-person)
- Physical distancing requirement
- Bring your own water bottle
- Health questionnaire upon entry (posted on door)
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Enhanced cleaning by City staff
- Reduced shared equipment/items available
- We understand not everyone may be ready to come back yet. Your account will remain on hold until September 1 unless you active it.
- Call 306-777-PLAY or visit a center to reactive your membership
- New memberships are available.
- Bulk passes remain active and can be used
- All pass holders will receive a 2-week extension for remaining with the City
- Prior to Sept 1, pass holders can choose if they want to reactivate their pass or not. All passes will be reactived September 1 (if you want it to remain on suspension give us a call)
- All 10-punch pass holders will receive one extra punch, all 20-punch pass holders will receive two extra punches
- All drop-in and leisure pass pricing will remain as is