- Waste Reduction Week
- Fall Leaf Sweep Schedule
- $17.2M Transit Improvements
- Apply for Integrity Commissioners Appointment
- Share your thoughts on street and park naming
- Tell us your priorities for the 2018 Budget
- Apply for boards and committees
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Reassessment 2017
- 2017 Landfill Hours
- Fall Leisure Guide
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
Starting Tuesday, October 24, drivers should consider alternate routes as crews will be doing paving work on Montague Street.
Over the weekend, drivers should consider alternate routes as contractor work requires the following road closures/restrictions.
Drivers should consider alternate routes on Wednesday, October 8 as crews will be repairing a water leak on 12th Avenue North between Alport Crescent and Forman Bay.