- Biweekly Garbage Collection
- Holiday Waste Reduction Tips
- Winter/Spring 2018 Leisure Guide Now Available
- Public Skate Times
- Apply for Appointment of Integrity Commissioners
- Apply for boards and committees
- Recreation Master Plan Status
- 2017 Landfill Hours
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
The City of Regina saw an increase in commercial building permits issued for the month of November over the same time last year.
On Saturday, December 9, drivers will want to consider alternate routes while crews repair a water leak on Broad Street.
On Friday, December 8, drivers will want to consider alternate routes while crews repair a secondary leak on Winnipeg Street. Unfortunately this kind of water leak can happen after the ground has been distributed and saturated by the initial break and repair.