Councillor Jason Mancinelli is sitting for his first term as a member of Regina City Council, representing the residents of Ward 9.
Councillor Mancinelli is co-owner of Driven Automotive and has been a journeyman technician for more than 25 years. Recently, he was named the 2016 Canadian Technician of the Year by a group of his peers through Canadian Auto Repair & Service Magazine.
Councillor Mancinelli has lived in north-west Regina his entire life, graduating from Michael A. Riffel Catholic High School. He continues to live in Ward 9 with his wife and son.
Civic boards, Committees & Commissions:
- Community and Protective Services Committee
- Executive Committee
- Finance and Administration Committee
- Moose Jaw & Regina Regional Planning Committee
- Priorities and Planning Committee
- Public Works and Infrastructure Committee
- Regina Appeal Board
- Sherwood-Regina Regional Development Committee
- White Butte Planning Committee (Alternate)