Residents are currently experiencing low water pressure. Our crews are working to repair a water pump station and restore normal pressure as quickly as possible. Residents can be assured that there are no water quality issues.
- Spring Street Sweep Schedule
- Household Hazardous Waste Days
- After School Programs
- Summer Leisure Guide
- Yard Waste Depot
- Proposed Sign Bylaw
- Proposed Zoning Bylaw
- Proposed Outdoor Aquatic Facility
- Athletic Field and Ball Diamond Status
- Landfill Hours
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Regina Recreation Online
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
Starting at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, May 22, drivers may want to consider alternate routes as work begins on Albert Street between 25th Avenue and Gordon Road.
Traffic Advisories starting Sunday, May 19
Traffic restriction - Fleet Street from Thompson Avenue to Cambridge Avenue.