- 2018 Construction Program
- Summer 2018 Leisure Guide
- Spring Sweep Schedule
- Take the Mosaic Stadium Shuttle to the Eagles Concert
- Athletic Field & Ball Diamond Status
- Household Hazardous Waste Days
- Leaf and Yard Waste Depots
- Spring/Summer Landfill Hours
- Smart Cities Application
- Apply for boards and committees
- Ways to Pay
- Parking Ticket Payment
- Utility eBill
- Assessment & Tax eProperty
- Online Service Request Form
- Building Permit Application
- Regina Recreation Online
- Transit schedules, routes & maps
News & Announcements
Starting at 7:30 a.m. on May 19, drivers will want to consider alternate routes while crews repair a water leak on Victoria Avenue.
Starting May 23, drivers will want to consider alternate routes as a contractor will be working on Victoria Avenue at the Aurora Boulevard intersection, between Eastgate Drive to Tower Road.
Starting the week of May 21, crews will begin drainage improvement work along the Ring Road between Arcola Avenue and Wascana Parkway. This work will include shoulder grading, ditch grading, general maintenance and cleanup.