The City Manager oversees the Office of the City Clerk, Office of the City Solicitor and four major City divisions. Divisions include Financial Strategy & Sustainability, City Planning & Community Development, Citizen Services and the Transformation Office.
Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
The City Manager may delegate decision making authority to the Executive Leadership Team. ELT members are:
- Jim Nicol, interim City Manager & Chief Administrative Officer
- Barry Lacey, Executive Director, Financial Strategy & Sustainability
- Deborah Bryden, Acting Executive Director, City Planning & Community Development
- Kim Onrait, Executive Director, Citizen Services
- Louise Usick, Strategic Initiatives Lead
The Executive Leadership Team makes its decisions and recommendations to Council based on alignment with the organization’s mission: "We are dedicated to building a strong community by providing reliable, sustainable services.''