- Complete the Hydrant Cart Use Permit Application. Incomplete or handwritten applications forms, except for signatures, will not be processed.
- With your first application submission, you must also complete the Application for Credit Terms. If credit is granted, we will supply and install the hydrant cart at the location specified in the application. If applying for additional hydrant carts, only complete Part B in the application.
- Print and sign both forms. Scan and submit the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at City Hall.
It may take up to 10 business days to process your application. Delivery of the hydrant carts will be scheduled after your application is processed.
The applicant shall pay current fees, rates and applicable taxes as per Schedule A & B of the Regina Water Bylaw.
Rules & Regulations
- All fire hydrants are operated, maintained and inspected by the City.
- The City reserves the right to refuse any application pursuant to the Regina Water Bylaw.
- The City water supply is chlorinated, therefore, the discharged water must be controlled and treated so as not to be detrimental to the natural environment. Upon the return of the hydrant cart, a final inspection will be conducted for any damage or missing equipment.
- A complete list of Terms & Conditions are outlined in the application form.
For more information, contact Service Regina at 306-777-7000.