- This work is an emergency response. It is required to repair critical failed infrastructure.
- Provide a temporary storm drainage solution as the City works to replace a collapsed stormwater trunk on the west side of the bridge.
- Install a temporary trench and bypass system on the east side of Albert Street Memorial Bridge that will pump stormwater into Wascana Lake.
The pedestrian walking path in Wascana Park will be restricted at various times throughout construction activities and during significant rainfall events to ensure safety.
- Signage will be placed on the main pathway re-directing pedestrians, cyclists and other users, when required.
- Please ensure you follow all posted signage.
The stairwell and under-bridge path for pedestrians and cycling will be closed on both sides of the Albert Street Memorial Bridge for the duration of the temporary pumping solution.