- Beginning Monday, May 2, work will start on 1st Ave in the southbound lane.
- This work will be done in sections and one travel lane will be open on each side at all times.
- View the map of the construction area.
- replace concrete medians and sidewalks
- mill and pave the road for a smoother commute
- install new signal lights at 3rd Avenue and 2nd Avenue
- relocate streetlight poles, resulting in a wider pedestrian sidewalk on the east side
- May to September (approximately 18 weeks)
- $1.5 million
Residents are reminded to drive slow in construction zones and plan ahead.