- Fresh pavement for smoother roads
- New concrete medians and sidewalks
- Improved pedestrian safety with replaced ramps
- Drainage improvements including catch basins and manholes
- Improving connectivity to transit stops
- Median landscape improvements
Phase one will start on Monday, May 1 at 9th Avenue North in the southbound lanes, moving south towards Sherwood Drive. Following that, crews will move into the northbound lanes. Watch for on-site signage.
Two-way traffic will always be maintained but expect delays. Work is expected to take about five months to complete, weather dependent.
Access to the Normanview Mall and surrounding businesses will always be maintained.
- $2.3 million