The following organizations have received City of Regina funding to run Snow Angels programs in their respective communities during the 2022/23 season. Residents who live in the following neighbourhoods should contact their Community Association directly if they wish to volunteer or to apply for snow removal support.
- Al Ritchie Community Association
- Argyle North Community Association
- Cathedral Area Community Association
- Coronation Park Community Association
- Dewdney East Community Association
- Heritage Community Association
- Normanview Residents Group
- Prairieview Community Association
- Queen City Eastview Community Association
- Regina Lakeview Community Association
- Rosemont/Mount Royal Community Association
- Applications for the 2022/23 Snow Angels Community Grant are closed
- 2023/2024 application forms will be available in the spring of 2023.
- Grant applications for the Snow Angels Community Grant Program are reviewed by a panel of community representatives and internal City of Regina staff.
Grant Follow Up:
- All Grant Recipients will be required to submit a Follow Up Report within 30 days of the conclusion of their program, or by May 30, 2023.
If you require more information about the grant, please contact Community Investments at 306-777-7507 or firstname.lastname@example.org