Classes & Programs
All classes offered by the City are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient registrations or due to other extenuating circumstances.
- For any cancelled program initiated by the City, you will be issued either a refund or credit. You will not be charged a withdrawal fee for any City initiated program cancellations.
- For any cancelled classes made by the City, you will be issued a City of Regina facility admission of equal or greater value.
Withdrawals are permitted up to 12 p.m. on the calendar day following the second class to receive a pro-rated credit or refund. If you withdraw by this time you can either:
- receive a pro-rated credit on your account to be used for future programs and services
- receive a pro-rated refund less a withdrawal fee of $10 per program
After this date, only participants who are moving away from Regina or have a medical reason may withdraw for a pro-rated credit or refund. If you want to receive a refund of your full credit amount on account, you will either be charged a $10 fee or 10% of the total credit amount (whichever is greater).
Some programs do not provide a refund if you withdraw, regardless of reason. You will be notified of this refund exception when you register.
You may transfer immediately into another program, subject to availability.
- Pro-rated fees/refunds will be applied to any difference between the two courses
- The City does not charge withdrawal fees on transferred programs
Late registrations for programs are accepted if they can be accommodated. When you register late for a program, you will pay a pro-rated fee for that program.
- You will not receive a refund unless you have moved away from the Regina area or due to a medical reason (with supporting documentation).
- You will receive a pro-rated credit on your account, minus your withdrawal fee.
- The withdrawal fee for either leisure passes or bulk admissions is:
- Passes: value of one-month pass in the appropriate age category
- Bulk Admissions: either $10 or 100% of the pro-rated credit, if your credit is less than $10.
- A temporary suspension will be issued for a leisure pass when a facility is closed for longer than 7 days and you choose not to use another facility.
- A temporary suspension will be issued for a leisure pass or a bulk admission pass when you cannot attend due to a medical reason and do not wish to cancel your leisure pass or your bulk admission while you are sick. You must know the defined return date from your medical condition to ask for a temporary suspension. You can ask the City to either suspend or extend your leisure pass or bulk admissions.