Zoning Bylaw Information
Permitted Uses on your Property
The Regina Zoning Bylaw has information on permitted uses and regulations for developing on your property. Regina Zoning Bylaw: Chapter 5 has land use tables and development regulations, and the zoning maps in Regina Zoning Bylaw: Chapter 19 may also be useful.
Parking a vehicle:
- Review Regina Zoning Bylaw: Chapter 14 for information on off-street parking, residential and non-residential parking.
- These illustrations of the City's new front yard parking regulations can help you determine where parking is allowed on your property.
- This handy RV parking brochure has all you need to know about parking your recreational vehicle.
- Sidewalk crossings (i.e. driveways) must be approved by the City. Apply for a Parking and Sidewalk Crossing Permit.
Building on your property:
- Visit the Building and Demolition section if you're planning to build a deck, fence, garage, or an addition to your home.
- Secondary Suite Regulations. You must obtain a building permit before you begin construction. View a sample floor plan.
- Refer to the Temporary Structure Application Package for details on tents or temporary shelters (ex. public event, wedding, beer garden).
Putting up a sign:
- Review Regina Zoning Bylaw: Chapter 16 for regulations around all types of signs.
- Portable Sign Guide & Portable Sign Permit Application
- Permanent Sign Guide & Permanent Sign Permit Application