Before Submitting the Application
Before applying for a sign permit, ensure that:
- If the site or building structure is listed under the Heritage Holding Bylaw or is within the designated Heritage Conservation District - the Transitional Area in the downtown a Heritage Alteration Permit may be required.
- The proposed sign complies with all regulations listed in Regina Zoning Bylaw 2019.
- A site plan is included indicating the location of the permanent sign.
- When the sign requires engineered drawings as per section 5 of the application requirements and the sign is placed/attached onto the building, complete a Building Permit Application Form and submit as a separate permit through your eBuild account.
To submit and have the sign permit approved, complete the following steps:
- Create an eBuild account.
- Complete the Permanent Sign Permit application form.
- Complete all applicable documents required.
- Submit completed forms through eBuild or in-person at City Hall.
When reviews are complete and approved, a Notice of Completion is emailed advising of the fee payment required. Fee payment can be made through the eBuild account. When payment is received, the approved permit and stamped drawings are made visible through your account.